Affordable Dental Implants Arlington from $979, Single Tooth or Full Mouth. Solutions for Missing Teeth. Best Alternative to Dentures, Free Consultation & Flexible Payments. Call now at (817) 462-0007
if you are looking for a long lasting and life-like replacement option for your missing teeth, then dental implants should be your first option. At All Dental in Arlington TX, our dental team is fully qualified and experienced in providing you with the best quality dental implants which will not only restore your chewing and speech capability but will also give you a beautiful and charming smile.
Dental Implants at All Dental, Arlington TX
Dental implants are the most recent gift of research and development to the dental profession and off course to the patients who seek the best tooth replacement option for their missing teeth. An implant an artificial metallic root that is screwed into the jaw bone. A single tooth may be built over it or a structure carrying many teeth or a denture may be supported on two or more teeth. An all-on-four denture requires only four implants that will support a complete set of artificial teeth in each jaw.
How Dental Implants Work in Arlington TX?
The success, durability, and convenience of dental implants is related to their ability to form a direct connection with the surrounding jaw bone in which they are inserted. This process is known as osseointegration and it ensures that an implant remains firmly embedded and supports the prosthesis that is built over it. Titanium alloys are the choice material for dental implants because of their mechanical properties, safety, and Osseointegration potential.
The standard procedure for getting one or more implants involves three or more visits spread over two to three months. The following steps are always involved.
- First visit: The implant specialist records your dental and medical history, examines your mouth visually, via x-rays and CT scan. Subsequently, our dentists at All Dental, Arlington TX will evaluate whether you are fit to receive an implant prosthesis. Furthermore, we will also discuss your tooth replacement options and highlight their financial impact. Finally, we will make a treatment plan that is tailored according to what your desire and oral health needs. Sometimes a few existing teeth have to be extracted when going for dentures supported on implants. Such teeth are extracted during the first visit.
- Second visit: Implants are placed in the preplanned locations. Various types, sizes, and makes with different cost effects are available. Implant placement is a surgical procedure; therefore, it is carried out under the effect of a local or general anesthesia. Our Arlington dentist will then make an incision over the gums where the implant has to be inserted, so as to expose the underlying bone. A hole is then drilled into the bone, followed by careful insertion of the implant while applying controlled and precise forces. A healing cap is then placed over the implant and the flap is sutured back into position. A period of two to three months is allowed to permit osseointegration.
- Third visit: in the subsequent visits, a suitable prosthesis such as a crown, bridge or a denture is placed over the implant to complete the artificial tooth structure.
- The fourth and subsequent visits: these are follow-up visits, which are required to make sure that everything is proceeding as planned.
Note: The implant procedure is lengthy, involving a few months and a few visits. However, same day implants are also possible at All Dental, Arlington, Texas.
Comparison with conventional dentures
Implant supported dentures are definitely more costly than conventional dentures in terms of upfront cost. Despite that, dental implants carry several advantages over other tooth replacement options. A few of them are given below:
- Natural Feeling – Implant supported teeth and dentures provided by All Dental, Arlington, Texas look, feel, and function just like natural teeth. Conventional dentures don’t.
- No Bone Loss – Implants do not cause any bone loss in the jaw as do conventional dentures. Rather, they promote bone growth around them.
- Convenience – dental implants are firmly embedded inside the jaw bone. Therefore, they allow you to eat and speak just like your natural teeth.
- Esthetics – with dental implants, you can get a beautiful smile and charming looks
- Durability – dental implants are designed such that if you look after them properly, they tend to last for even a lifetime.
- Eat Everything You Like – unable to enjoy your favorite foods with dentures? At All dental, we will replace your missing teeth with dental implants, so that you can start enjoying all your favorite foods once again.
Are you ready to impress people with your beautiful smile? All you need to do is to visit us at All Dental in Arlington Texas. Our highly qualified and experienced dental team is there to take care of all your dental problems. We would love to see you at our Arlington TX office.