Dental Crowns Arlington, Beautiful, Natural-Looking Crowns, Free 2nd opinion Consultation w/Dr. Same Day Appt, financing options. Call at (817) 462-0007 to make an Appointment.
Do you have crooked or misshaped teeth that ruin your smile? Don’t worry, we have a solution for you at All Dental, Arlington TX. You can get your smile and good looks back with the help of dental crowns. A dental crown is a “cap” that is attached to a prepared tooth. The function of a dental crown is to restore the shape, esthetics and function of a crooked or chipped tooth. At All Dental, we offer the highest quality dental crowns, so that you can enjoy a beautiful and charming smile.
What are dental crowns made of?
At All Dental, Arlington, Texas, dental crowns are made from various materials according to functional, cosmetic, and your budgetary priorities.
- Stainless steel dental crowns Arlington TX are low cost. They are only used as temporary crowns, e.g., while waiting for a permanent crown to be prepared, or in baby teeth. Steel crowns are normally available prefabricated in various sizes.
- All metal dental Crowns Arlington TX (other than steel) – These are one of the most durable types of dental crowns. They are made from more expensive metallic alloy materials such as Cobalt Chromium and Nickel Chromium. They suffer from their metallic color which does not appeal to many patients. Hence, they are not used on front teeth.
- All resin crowns at All Dental, Arlington TX – are least expensive. But they wear down fast and may crack or fracture quite frequently.
- All ceramic crowns at All Dental, Arlington TX – All-ceramic or all-porcelain crowns are quite expensive. However, they give the best natural color match and are suitable for patients who have allergy to metals. As a result, they are gaining widespread popularity for esthetic restoration of worn out teeth.
- Zirconia dental Crowns Arlington TX dominate the porcelain crowns. Modern CAD/CAM machinery allows preparation and installation within the same visit.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal Crowns Arlington TX – Porcelain is fused over metal to give the aesthetics of porcelain and strength of the metal.
How is a crown installed?
Installation of crown is very common procedure at All Dental Arlington, Texas. We can give you a crown in one or two visits depending on the type of crown chosen.