Dental Bridge Arlington, Replace Your Broken Down OR Missing Teeth. Free Consultation. Available financing.
A dental bridge “bridges a gap” due to one or more missing teeth between healthy teeth on either side. Crowns placed on healthy teeth or implants on either side provide support for the bridge.
What do dental bridges do for us?
Bridges do the following functions for you.
- Restore your capacity to chew and speak.
- Restore your original smile
- Retain the shape of your face
- Share the chewing forces with other teeth
- Prevent other teeth from moving.
What Types of Dental Bridges Are Available at All Dental, Arlington TX?
At All dental, Arlington, Texas, we can provide a variety to suit your need and budget priorities. The three main types are:
- Traditional bridges at All Dental, Arlington TX – A crown is made for the tooth or implant on either side of the missing tooth, with a pontic (artificial tooth) in between. They are the most common type made either of porcelain or porcelain fused to metal.
- Cantilever bridges at All Dental, Arlington TX are supported on one side only, and are usually employed to replace a single tooth.
- Maryland bonded bridges at All Dental, Arlington TX are resin-bonded bridge made of plastic teeth and gums supported on metallic framework. Metallic wings on either side are bonded to existing healthy teeth.
So what are you waiting for? A beautiful smile and charming looks are just one step away from you. Visit us today at All Dental, Arlington for the cosmetic restoration of your crooked, stained and chipped teeth.