Cosmetic Dentistry Arlington TX at All Dental, Make Your Smile Better Than Ever. Not all the Cosmetic Dentists are the same. Free Consultation with Dr. & Available Financing.
Call now at (817) 462-0007
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Teeth have always been an essential beauty asset. In all civilizations from ancient times till today, teeth have attracted a lot of attention and have been an essential component of one’s beauty, smile and facial esthetics. Men and women, particularly the latter have been going out of their way to make their teeth white and beautiful. All actions by a dentist towards maintaining and improving the good looks of your teeth are include in cosmetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry operations may also affect improvement in the function of your teeth, gums, and jaws. At All Dental in Arlington TX, we understand your need to look beautiful. Therefore, we provide the best quality cosmetic dental services to our esteemed patients at a very reasonable cost.
The dental practice of Dr. Izaddoust offers residents of the Arlington, Texas and surrounding areas remarkable cosmetic dentistry services. Dr. Izaddoust and his professional staff will not only meet every one of his patients’ expectations but will go over and beyond them. Contact our dental office today at (817) 462-0007 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation appointment.
Cosmetic Dentistry at All Dental Arlington TX
Cosmetic dentistry is gaining widespread popularity throughout the world, owing to its ability to transform smiles and make people look beautiful. Accordingly, All Dental at Arlington has ensured the provision of fully equipped and up-to-date facilities in the field of cosmetic dentistry also. In addition, highly experienced professionals are present to protect and enhance the smile of our valued customers from Arlington TX and surrounding areas. Two broad types of services are provided by cosmetic dentistry.
In the first case, your existing maxillofacial and dental assets are modified at All Dental Arlington TX, so as to improve your smile and facial esthetics. These operations come in the category of orthodontic dentistry. Examples of orthodontic operations are teeth straightening, e.g., with braces, teeth whitening / bleaching, scaling, gum depigmentation, temporomandibular disorder(TMD) correction, tongue or lip piercing, etc. Cosmetic dentistry is meant primarily to improve your appearance. However, a functional improvement may also result. (TMD) correction is an example. Correction of the jaw will improve your appearance, but also improve the function. In orthodontic operations of cosmetic dentistry manipulate the existing oral resources only, and no addition of material is involved.
The second type of cosmetic procedures at All Dental Arlington TX involve addition or removal of material to improve the aesthetics of the maxillofacial and dental resources. Replacing a missing tooth with an artificial one is an example. Similarly, an offending structure or part may have to be removed, eg, grinding of teeth to adjust their length, width, or shape. Other examples of this type are gum graft, crowns, veneers, etc.
What Cosmetic Services We Offer at All Dental Arlington TX?
At All Dental, we provide almost all types of cosmetic dental services to our valued customers. Some of them are:
- Tooth whitening and bleaching– Your beautiful teeth can get discolored for various reasons. Teeth whitening and bleaching are, probably, the most popular services provided by cosmetic dentistry. By definition, whitening aims at restoring the natural color of your teeth. Bleaching does more than that.
- Teeth Reshaping: If one or more of your teeth are out of alignment, size, or shape, they can mar your beautiful smile. At All dental, Arlington, we can take care any of such problems and give you a much more beautiful smile.
- Braces: If you happen to have many teeth misaligned or protruding, we still have a solution for you. All Dental at Arlington, has facilities to give you braces which will gradually pull your teeth inline.
- Bite Reclamation: Habitual grinding or chronic acid reflux can give a person a closed bite resulting in a shorter face. It can also affect the smile. If you have a bite problem, we can again help you. Bite correction can greatly improve the smile.
- Crowns or caps: crowns are primarily for protecting weakened teeth, but crowns can also be applied to front teeth for aesthetic purposes.
- Bridges: If you have unfortunately lost a tooth that badly mars your smile. The tooth can be replaced with a false tooth bonded to teeth on either side, and perfectly matching them in shape and color.
- Veneers: Veneers are another very useful service. If your teeth have discolored and whitening does not work, beautiful veneers of your choice will enhance your smile.
- Bonding: Teeth deficient of material can be bonded with a composite perfectly matching your other teeth, to restore or even improve the look of your teeth and overall smile.
if you want to look beautiful and have pearly white teeth, then you must visit All Dental in Arlington TX for all your cosmetic dental needs including the best of cosmetic dentistry at the most reasonable charges.