$500 OFF Invisible Braces Arlington TX, Bring Out That Beautiful Smile! Free Consultation w/Dr 0% financing as low as $199 a month.
Orthodontics specialty of dentistry focuses on straightening and alignment of teeth and jaws. Not only does it contribute towards good oral and general health but it also brings about a marked improvement in your smile and facial esthetics. Orthodontics includes prevention, diagnose, and treatment of irregularities of the teeth and the jaws which can severely mar ones appearance, speech, and ability to eat. Braces Arlington and other orthodontics dental appliances are used at All Dental, Arlington TX to correct these defects.
Teeth Braces Arlington TX
Teeth braces are small appliances that are attached to the teeth, so as to bring about tooth movement and the restore the alignment and angulation of the teeth. At All Dental Arlington TX, we use teeth Braces Arlington for the correction of a variety of orthodontic and dental orthodontics problems.
What are the advantages of braces?
Dental Braces Arlington can be used for cosmetic purposes or purely for corrective reasons.
- At All Dental, we use braces to correct the following esthetic and functional problems:
- Misaligned teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Abnormally spaced teeth
- Under bite
- Open bite
- Deep bite
- Cross bite
- Other flaws of teeth and jaws
Do I need dental braces?
I you feel you have, or suspect you have any of the problems listed above you can consult our dentists at All Dental. We have a team of expert dentists and orthodontists at All Dental Arlington that will provide you the best advice on dental braces and dental orthodontics devices.
What types of braces are available?
Multiple types are available depending on the purpose and budgetary priorities.
- Traditional metal wire braces– Made of stainless steel spring wire these are the most common type.
- Clear Braces– The traditional metallic braces look conspicuous. Clear braces are aesthetically better. They blend better with the color of the teeth but function more or less like metallic braces. However are brittle, and cause more friction.
- Gold-plated stainless steel braces– stainless steel has a nickel content to which some patients may be allergic. Gold plating the wire avoids the allergy.
- Lingual braces– are custom-made and to make them invisible.
- Clear aligners– are a modern alternative to braces. Multiple numbered sets of clear plastic aligners are manufactured using CAD / CAM techniques and given to patients. Each set is worn for about two weeks and moves the teeth slightly. Between 18 and 36 sets may be designed depending on the extent and complexity of adjustment desired. Those are costly, but avoid repeated visits to the dentist.
- Spring aligners are more economical. They applicable the front six top and bottom teeth
What steps are involved in Treatment with Braces at All Dental, Arlington TX?
The procedure and timeline of treatment with braces can differ slightly from case to case. The standard procedure for Braces Arlington is given below:
- Assessment-Your teeth will be examined thoroughly to determine if, and what type of braces you need.
- Modeling– physical or digital models of your teeth will be prepared, which will be carefully studied by our dentists.
- Application of adhesive – an adhesive is applied over the teeth to attach the brackets.
How Teeth Braces Work?
A wire is passed through specially designed slots in the teeth Braces Arlington. The diameter as well as the type of wire used determines the forces that are generated on the teeth. These forces are then utilized to bring about optimal alignment and angulation of misaligned and crowded teeth.
How long does the treatment with Braces take at All Dental, Arlington TX?
It depends on the complexity of the correction required. Generally, cases with moderate crowding or misalignment are treated within six months up to a year. More complex cases require extended duration of treatment. We encourage you to visit us at All Dental, Arlington TX to get an assessment about your case and the expected duration of your treatment.